Rarest £6.2 million Fancy Deep-Blue DiamondExplore / Retro
A gift from nature, a freak of nature that colour is introduced to its lattice structure of pure carbon chemical bonds.
- Created by Bulgari, circa 1965
- Cushion shaped faceted blue diamond
- Set Horizontally with a pave-set mount of brilliant-cut diamonds
- Beautifully placed baguette-cut diamonds on the band
- Pre-sale estimate at auction of $2.3 million at Bonhams Auction house
- sold for £6.2 million ($9.5million or $1.8million per carat) to Graff