Emerald & Diamond Suite of Jewels
Art Deco has never really ‘dated’. From the popular requests to custom design and restore art deco heirloom jewels, it is obvious that Art Deco and Antique vintage jewellery will always have a special place in our hearts.
- Faith Jewels have been most fortunate to be commissioned to craft and create this amazing set of jewels for the mother of the bride. Colour theme of the wedding was aptly chosen as ‘Green’.
- Biggest challenge: Sourcing and having each green emerald individually cut to fit the design.
- Emeralds are soft by nature. At 7.5 to 8 on the hardness scale (10 for diamonds) they break very easily at pressure.
- Setting each emerald side by side following the curve of the design is a real show of skill (and not break any stone which can become extremely costly).
- The beautiful matching suite of earrings to ring is subtle and delicate with a real pop of colour.